Egyptian Colloquial Arabic Verbs: Conjugation Tables and Grammar
Free MP3s in Audio Library
Over 80 verb tables offer model conjugations for practically any verb, including the more than 1,000 verbs presented in the indexes. Pronunciation and the grammar surrounding verbs is also dealt with in detail.
View PDF Sample
- Egyptian Colloquial Arabic Verbs is an invaluable reference for learners.
- A pronunciation guide details the sounds of the language, the rules for stress and other sound changes that occur during conjugation.
- 83 verb tables offer model conjugations for practically any verb, including the more than 1,000 verbs presented in the indexes.
- Four indexes (verbs by conjugation table, phonetic transcription, Arabic script, and English translations) make locating any verb’s corresponding conjugation table quick and effortless.
- An extensive grammar reference explains how and when to use each verb tense through numerous examples, and contains tables for adding object pronoun suffixes to verbs.
- Free downloadable resources.
The accompanying audio (MP3s) is available for download free of charge in the Lingualism Audio Library.