Egyptian Colloquial Arabic Vocabulary
Free MP3s in Audio Library
ECA Vocabulary presents over 4,500 words, expressions, and example sentences organized into 57 categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly. Suitable for beginners and more advanced students.
View PDF Sample
- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Egyptian Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script, phonetic transliteration, and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Words contain grammatical information (gender, plurals, conjugation patterns, usage notes).
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio professionally recorded by native speakers in Cairo.
The accompanying audio (MP3s) is available for download free of charge in the Lingualism Audio Library.