Levantine Arabic Verbs
Free MP3s in Audio Library
Levantine Arabic Verbs presents 100+ conjugation tables with example sentences, a grammar reference, and indexes with 750 verbs that can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models. (More in Description below)
View PDF Sample
Levantine Arabic Verbs will help learners of all levels master verb conjugation and natural pronunciation.
• 100+ conjugation tables of some of the most common verbs (and ‘pseudo-verb’ prepositional phrases) used in daily language.
• Phonemic transcription alongside the Arabic script in the conjugation tables to aid in accurate pronunciation and help learners get used to Arabic script as written for the dialect.
• Usage notes.
• Example sentences under each conjugation table with the verbs in various persons and tenses, demonstrating different meanings and idiomatic uses.
• Downloadable audio tracks contain all conjugated verb forms in all tables and example sentences spoken by a native speaker from Lebanon, available to stream or download free of charge in the Lingualism Audio Library.
• Grammar reference for Levantine Arabic verbs (forms and uses of tenses and moods, negative verbs, compound tenses, etc.)
• Indexes with 750 more verbs which can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models.