Tunisian Colloquial Arabic Vocabulary
Free MP3s in Audio Library
Tunisian Arabic is a fascinating and beautiful dialect with a unique vocabulary consisting of numerous of French and Berber loan words. Take our online mini-quiz and see how well you do at identifying the meanings of TCA words. TCA Vocabulary presents over 4,500 words, expressions, and example sentences organized into 57 categories.
View PDF Sample
- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Tunisian Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script, phonemic transcription, and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio professionally recorded by a native speaker in Tunis.
The accompanying audio (MP3s) is available for download free of charge in the Lingualism Audio Library.