Lingualism Forums

Ask questions, find answers, and help others with the contents of Lingualism materials and language in general.

Home Forums Lingualism Products and Community Japanese please

• Japanese please

• John

January 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm

I would love to have these kinds of products in Japanese.

• Miles ONeal

January 13, 2021 at 8:39 am

Hi John. Since Lingualism doesn’t have any Japanese products, I can recommend something else maybe. I’m not sure if you’re a fan of language apps, as some people either love or hate them, and I’m also not sure what your level is in Japanese. However recently I learned of an app just for Japanese called Kaizen. It has very good reviews on the App store, but I haven’t used it so I can’t be sure of its quality personally. I’m not sure of it’s cost or anything, however I mention it because I feel like apps that are language specific are usually helpful at least for laying a good foundation for language learning at higher levels. Maybe you could find it helpful if you aren’t already familiar with it.

Although I’m not personally familiar with any Lingualism-esque products for Japanese, there are a couple other good online programs/courses as well that offer it, however I’m not sure about their quality specifically for Japanese.

• John

January 16, 2021 at 2:16 pm

Thank you! Cool app, Kaizen.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
ajax-loader