Track 1 - Life and Death
- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Egyptian Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script, phonetic transliteration, and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Words contain grammatical information (gender, plurals, conjugation patterns, usage notes).
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio professionally recorded by native speakers in Cairo.
MP3s are available to download and stream free of charge.
To access the audio, you need a password, which you receive when you sign up to our mailing list. The password is also given, for your convenience, in email announcements from Lingualism.
If you have not already signed up, click here.
Enter your password below: