Track 1 - To Come
Levantine Arabic Verbs will help learners of all levels master verb conjugation and natural pronunciation.
- 100+ conjugation tables of some of the most common verbs (and ‘pseudo-verb’ prepositional phrases) used in daily language.
- Phonemic transcription alongside the Arabic script in the conjugation tables to aid in accurate pronunciation and help learners get used to Arabic script as written for the dialect.
- Usage notes.
- Example sentences under each conjugation table with the verbs in various persons and tenses, demonstrating different meanings and idiomatic uses.
- Downloadable audio tracks contain all conjugated verb forms in all tables and example sentences spoken by a native speaker from Lebanon, available to stream or download free of charge below.
- Grammar reference for Levantine Arabic verbs (forms and uses of tenses and moods, negative verbs, compound tenses, etc.)
- Indexes with 750 more verbs which can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models.
Download a Sample
Not sure if Levantine Arabic Verbs is right for you? Download a free sample of this PDF eBook that includes dozens of pages for an extended preview. See how the eBook looks on your screen and how it prints out. You can download the accompanying audio for the whole book for free.
Info, Tips, Resources
Sorry, No Posts Found
Great book, happy to use it!
— 80sebasta #ProEU (@80sebasta) March 27, 2018
MP3s are available to download and stream free of charge.
To access the audio, you need a password, which you receive when you sign up to our mailing list. The password is also given, for your convenience, in email announcements from Lingualism.
If you have not already signed up, click here.
Enter your password below: