Levantine Arabic Verbs will help learners of all levels master verb conjugation as well as natural pronunciation.
- 100+ conjugation tables of some of the most common verbs (and ‘pseudo-verb’ prepositional phrases) used in daily language.
- Phonemic transcription alongside the Arabic script in the conjugation tables to aid in accurate pronunciation and help learners get used to Arabic script as written for the dialect.
- Usage notes.
- Example sentences under each conjugation table with the verbs in various persons and tenses, demonstrating different meanings and idiomatic uses.
- Downloadable audio tracks contain all conjugated verb forms in all tables and example sentences spoken by a native speaker from Lebanon, available below to stream or download free of charge.
- Grammar reference for Levantine Arabic verbs (forms and uses of tenses and moods, negative verbs, compound tenses, etc.)
- Indexes with 750 more verbs that can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models.
Levantine Arabic Vocabulary was revised in January 2020 to include new improved audio, several changes in the example sentences, and corrections of typos.
If you have bought the PDF eBook from our website, you can download the revised edition from your account and the revised audio above. If you have the first edition and prefer the original audio that matches all of the example sentences, you can download it here: Part 1 and Part 2.
View this post on Instagram
I highly recommend this book and the flash cards for anyone learning levantine Arabic at all levels. Lingualism have done a great job of breaking down telhe most used Levantine Arabic verbs with many examples. The flash cards are great as you can work on memorizing using the chunking method as opposed to just trying to learn one word at a time. Check it out at lingualism.com along with all the other good stuff they have!! Full review on my blog louislearnsarabic.wordpress.com #languagelearning #lingq #readlang #arabic #learnarabic #wannabepolygot #fluentin3months #bennylewis #languages #languagestudy
View this post on Instagram
Looking for a great planning tool for learning a language that's free? Try Trello! It's used by IT and marketing companies all over the world. Most companies I have worked at use Trello for planning and developing large software projects and websites. I use it to break down small goals for learning Arabic. If you want to step your Language game up and get organised get Trello! Here's my board: https://tinyurl.com/LouisTrello #arabic #learnarabic #wannabepolygot #fluentin3months #bennylewis #languages #languagestudy #languages #languagestudy #michelthomas #pimsleur #grammar #vocabulary #reading #study #language #geek #languageexchange #languageschool #levant #palestine #lebanon #jordan #syria #levantinearabic #lingualism #arabicstories #arabicstoriesforlanguagelearners #learnalanguage #trello #languagelove