- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Levantine Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script, phonemic transcription, and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Words contain grammatical information (gender, plurals, conjugation patterns, usage notes).
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio recorded by a native speaker from Lebanon.
View this post on Instagram
For those curious about the language learning resources I posted last week here is a sneak peek into “Levantine Colloquial Arabic Vocabulary” from @lingualism. A fabulous resource to use in conjunction with a course, app, or other structured learning. Each word or phrase is written in English, then transliterated into Arabic and finally written in Arabic script. Great for those who are still becoming fluent in the Arabic script! Themes like Work, Food & Drink, Getting Around, Government, Feelings, Weather, Time, and Prepositions are covered in the 54 Chapters. In addition, you can access mp3 recordings of the words and phrases to practice your pronunciation. Highly recommend! #learnarabic #learnlevantine #levantine #languagelearning #lingualism #jasminelearning
I found this great web site @lingualism1 which has a lot of resources for Levantine, Tunisian and Moroccan Arabic. I just bought a bunch of books from their web site today. They also have stuff for Russian and Spanish, if that's also of interest. I'm also doing Russian now.— Dubin's Languages (@dubinslanguages) November 29, 2020