- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Moroccan Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio professionally recorded by a native speaker in Casablanca.
I found this great web site @lingualism1 which has a lot of resources for Levantine, Tunisian and Moroccan Arabic. I just bought a bunch of books from their web site today. They also have stuff for Russian and Spanish, if that's also of interest. I'm also doing Russian now.— Dubin's Languages (@dubinslanguages) November 29, 2020
Download a sample of
this PDF eBook!
Please sign in or create a free account to access the accompanying audio file(s).
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Once you have activated your account, navigate back to this same place (or refresh the page), where you will find the accompanying audio.