- Suitable for beginners and more advanced learners.
- Over 4,500 items (words, phrases, and example sentences) in authentic Tunisian Colloquial Arabic.
- Organized into 57 thematic categories to help you build connections and expand your vocabulary quickly.
- Each item appears in Arabic script, phonemic transcription, and English translation.
- A carefully designed layout allows you to reinforce your memory by covering columns and testing yourself.
- Example sentences help to accelerate mastery of natural language.
- Alphabetical English Index for quick referencing.
- Develop listening skills and accurate pronunciation using the free, downloadable MP3s. Over four hours of audio professionally recorded by a native speaker in Tunis.
Ask questions and get answers in the forums. Be sure to tag your discussion with the name of the book your question refers to.
This is a brief introduction to Tunisian Arabic grammar. It covers the basics of noun and adjective inflections as well as verb conjugations. It also highlights some of the idiosyncrasies of Tunisian Arabic that distinguish it from other varieties of Arabic.
Learn more about the Colloquial Arabic Vocabulary series.