Table 1 - ضرب
- Egyptian Colloquial Arabic Verbs is an invaluable reference for learners.
- A pronunciation guide details the sounds of the language, the rules for stress and other sound changes that occur during conjugation.
- 83 verb tables offer model conjugations for practically any verb, including the more than 1,000 verbs presented in the indexes.
- Four indexes (verbs by conjugation table, phonetic transcription, Arabic script, and English translations) make locating any verb’s corresponding conjugation table quick and effortless.
- An extensive grammar reference explains how and when to use each verb tense through numerous examples, and contains tables for adding object pronoun suffixes to verbs.
- Free downloadable resources below.
Info, Tips, Resources
Click to download a zipped file of 3 PDFs (Flashcards, Drills, Blank Conjugation Table) to help you master Egyptian Arabic verbs.Read More
MP3s are available to download and stream free of charge.
To access the audio, you need a password, which you receive when you sign up to our mailing list. The password is also given, for your convenience, in email announcements from Lingualism.
If you have not already signed up, click here.
Enter your password below: