Palestinian Arabic Verbs will help learners of all levels master verb conjugation as well as natural pronunciation.
- 100+ conjugation tables of some of the most common verbs (and ‘pseudo-verb’ prepositional phrases) used in daily language.
- Phonemic transcription alongside the Arabic script in the conjugation tables to aid in accurate pronunciation and help learners get used to Arabic script as written for the dialect.
- Usage notes.
- Example sentences under each conjugation table with the verbs in various persons and tenses, demonstrating different meanings and idiomatic uses.
- Downloadable audio tracks contain all conjugated verb forms in all tables and example sentences spoken by a native speaker from Gaza, Palestine, available below to stream or download free of charge.
- Grammar reference for Palestinian Arabic verbs (forms and uses of tenses and moods, negative verbs, compound tenses, etc.)
- Indexes with 750 more verbs that can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models.
Download a sample of
this PDF eBook!
Please sign in or create a free account to access the accompanying audio file(s).
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Once you have activated your account, navigate back to this same place (or refresh the page), where you will find the accompanying audio.
Check back here as we add complementary materials, helpful articles, and useful links.