Most people have dozens of passwords to keep track of these days, and it can be difficult to remember them all. Even worse, if a password is weak or reused, it can be easy for hackers to gain access to your accounts.
I’ve noticed that users often have to reset their forgotten passwords, and occasionally have issues with the system not letting them reset their passwords or not recognizing newly reset passwords.
That’s why I decided to eliminate the need for passwords on Lingualism.com. Now, you can simply enter your email address and receive a temporary login link. This is much more secure, and it’s also easier to use. No more forgotten passwords!
This is experimental, and I’m hoping it makes logging in easier. If you have any issues or questions, please let me know.
- If you do yet have an account, you can register for free using your name and email address. No need to create a password. After you confirm your registration via the activation link in the email you will receive, you will be logged in.
- If you are not sure if you have an account or not, you can enter it on the login page to see if the system recognizes it or not.
- If you make a purchase while logged out, your order will link to your existing account.
- If you are not registered, be sure to check the “create an account” box on the checkout page so that you can access your purchased files on your account page.
- If you make a purchase without already having an account or creating one during checkout, you will need to download your files immediately and will not be able to access the free accompanying audio tracks available on the website. You can create an account after checkout in order to access the audio, but your order will not automatically link to your account. In that case, contact us to manually link your order.