Media Arabic Vocabulary 2
Are you interested in reading the news in Arabic but, as an intermediate student of Arabic, don’t feel you’re quite ready? This second volume of the transformative series Media Arabic Vocabulary is designed to help you navigate the complexities of real-world Arabic media literacy with structured and engaging content.
- Three thematic units: Economics, Science, and Sports are covered in this first volume. Each unit is broken down into manageable sections and subsections that introduce you to key vocabulary in context.
- Diacritics (Tashkeel): For word recognition and correct pronunciation, all Arabic content in the book contains diacritics.
- English translations: You will find English translations for all Arabic content, enhancing your comprehension and learning.
- Audio tracks: Over 8 hours of audio (all keywords, example sentences, and texts) help you improve your pronunciation and listening comprehension.
- Interactive learning: Instead of traditional exercises, the book promotes a self-discovery approach, empowering you to actively engage with the material.
- Flexible structure: The book is organized in a manner that allows you to chart your own learning path. There is no strict order to follow, and every path leads to enrichment.
Whether you’re an intermediate learner or an advanced student, Media Arabic Vocabulary is your versatile, flexible tool for deepening your understanding of Arabic as it’s used in the real world. Follow your interests, understand the structure, and engage in self-discovery as you immerse yourself in the language and culture.
The volumes in this series are not incremental in learning level. They simply cover different topics. Feel free to pick any book from the series that aligns with your interest in a particular theme or topic. Start your journey towards Arabic media literacy today with Media Arabic Vocabulary!
Media Arabic Vocabulary 2
Please sign in or create a free account to access the accompanying audio file(s).
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Once you have activated your account, navigate back to this same place (or refresh the page), where you will find the accompanying audio.
Improve your Arabic language skills in media Arabic. Discover the challenges faced by learners, practical tips for overcoming them, and resources to enhance your media literacy.
Explore Lingualism’s Media Arabic Vocabulary series and learn how to use the materials effectively.
I am thrilled to announce the launch of our new eBook series: Media Arabic Vocabulary. This series is a testament to our commitment to providing